Attorneys are tired of transactional-drafting programs that try to
“revolutionize” how they write. Advanced Transactional Drafting is different. It will help your attorneys solve day-to-day drafting problems and avoid common errors and ambiguities.
I focus on the writing challenges that matter most to transactional attorneys:
- Avoiding frequently litigated terms and phrases
- Resolving common usage problems
Throughout the workshop, we will review and edit excerpts from well-known transactions, agreements, and disclosure documents.
Participants will receive my new contract-drafting guide.
||Frequently Litigated Terms
||Common Usage Disputes
- “Very practical! This is stuff I can use on a daily basis.”
- “Should be required for every corporate lawyer.”
- “Outstanding pointers for clarity.”
- “Terrific. One of the most informative and worthwhile courses I have attended.”
- “Needs to be longer!”
- “Introduced me to a whole new world. Thanks!”
- “Great energy!”
- “Very engaging—great content.”
- “Ross cuts through the detail and teaches about very relevant subject matter.”
- “It is so useful to have all ‘the rules’ pulled together in such an effective presentation.”
- “Well organized, moved quickly, informative, interactive.”
- “The presentation was clear and coherent. Ross was enthusiastic. I heard he was excellent and he was.”