Legal Writing Pro’s tailored e-learning workouts have a brand new look, with new tips and materials, delivered through a state-of-the-art Learning Management System. Tailored individually, the learning tracks cover a broad range of skills and levels. They can help anyone from a future law student to a senior partner. We even offer a version for staff.
What do you get?
- Access to a computer adapted testing assessment, used to calculate a reliable workout starting point in our state-of-the-art Learning Management System.
- Three months of access to a personalized workout path.
- Immediate feedback after answering multiple choice questions or editing prompts.
- Varied writing skills developed.
How much does it cost?
To help those working remotely because of the coronavirus, we are discounting our fee for the e-learning package by 60%: from $390 per user to $150 per user. The package includes a state-of-the-art pre-assessment and post-assessment along with participation reports. Quantity discounts are possible, as are packages that include the BriefCatch editing plug-in.
How does it work?
- Each user starts with one of our Computer Adapted Testing assessments. The testing algorithms continually adjust the difficulty level and question type based on the user’s performance so that the system can calculate a reliable workout starting point in just twenty minutes.
- Users are assigned and invited to a personalized learning track. The tracks include mixed sets of questions. Most sets take about fifteen minutes.
- For the multiple-choice sets, users need to hit a percentage target before moving on to the next set. Users can also take a post-assessment after completing the workout.
NEW: The new mobile app allows users to sign in and work from anywhere, using any device including Smartphones and tablets. What’s more, learners can save training modules to their devices and take courses later, even when offline.
Each time the user logs in, the Learning Management System picks up where it left off:
Each customized learning track includes a number of courses. After completing an assigned course, the user advances to the next series of courses.
What are the workouts like?
The best way to improve skills is to engage in active learning by doing exercises. We now have thousands of exercises with calibrated difficulty levels and proven correlations with overall writing skill. Some sets have legal content, but most are based on skills and rules that the best writers use.
But we also include extra material and added tips for fun and variety.
Most important, the user gets immediate feedback after answering each multiple-choice question or editing prompt.
What happens after I make a payment?
For individuals: You will receive further instructions and a link to take the initial assessment within 10 minutes of submitting your order.* After the initial assessment has been completed, you will receive a link to tailored online writing exercises that you progress through. You will have access to the exercises for a period of three months.
For companies: You will receive an automated email confirming we received your request within 10 minutes of submitting your inquiry.* We will contact you within 2 business days with more information on how to proceed.
* If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Can we do anything to encourage and track participation and measure performance and improvement?
Yes! Our Learning Management System has gamification options, including points and badges. You can also access reports that track participation. And you can even reassess users after a set number of months or learning paths.
What if people have done previous Legal Writing Pro online workouts?
The new workouts include new tips and reading items. And we will keep refreshing both the assessment items and the workout sets.