In this interactive workshop for regulatory attorneys, we discuss drafting techniques and strategies drawn from the nation’s greatest legal writers, with a special focus on regulatory filings.
Attorneys learn new ways to trim their prose, fine-tune their structure, and find a more natural voice for conveying dense, complex information. We then apply those strategies to actual filings.
We also discuss how to write about the law to clients.
- “Loved it. Please come back.”
- “Lots of very useful, concrete, practical tips.”
- “Excellent—very helpful and informative.”
- “It was concise, interactive, and well presented.”
- “The thirty cuts for every lawyer was super helpful.”
- “The materials, especially the checklist and bookmark, are very helpful.”
- “Very effective.”
- “You convinced me that there is a science to writing, as opposed to
strictly an art.”
- “I enjoyed the course and found the tips useful.”
- “Enjoyed using examples from good and bad legal writing to make points.”
- “Important focus on organization—a logical progression that leads
inevitably to a favorable conclusion.”
- “Well done—I like the breakout of material.”
- “I learned a lot of useful things.”
- “Great presentation and command of subject matter.”
- “Very useful information and clear presentation—thanks.”
- “Good practical examples.”
- “Enjoyed rewording sentences. Materials very useful.”
Contact Us About This Program
If you’d like to learn more about our Advanced Regulatory Writing program, please fill out the contact form below.