Attorneys are tired of transactional-drafting programs that try to “revolutionize” how they write. Advanced Transactional Drafting is different. It will help your attorneys solve day-to-day drafting problems and avoid common errors and ambiguities.
I focus on the writing challenges that matter most to transactional attorneys:
- Avoiding frequently litigated terms and phrases
- Resolving common usage problems
Throughout the workshop, we will review and edit excerpts from well-known transactions, agreements, and disclosure documents.
Participants will receive an e-book version of my Deal Struck: The World’s Best Drafting Tips.
- 9:30 am: Frequently Litigated Terms
- 11:00 am: Break
- 11:15 am: Common Usage Disputes
- 12:00 pm: End
- “Very practical! This is stuff I can use on a daily basis.”
- “Should be required for every corporate lawyer.”
- “Outstanding pointers for clarity.”
- “Terrific. One of the most informative and worthwhile courses I have attended.”
- “Needs to be longer!”
- “Introduced me to a whole new world. Thanks!”
- “Great energy!”
- “Very engaging—great content.”
- “Ross cuts through the detail and teaches about very relevant subject matter.”
- “It is so useful to have all ‘the rules’ pulled together in such an effective presentation.”
- “Well organized, moved quickly, informative, interactive.”
- “The presentation was clear and coherent. Ross was enthusiastic. I heard he was excellent and he was.”
Contact Us About This Workshop
If you’d like to learn more about our Advanced Transactional Drafting workshop, please fill out the contact form below.