In this 2-hour interactive workshop, we will focus on the 100 most common usage errors that non-native English speakers make—from mismatched prepositions and verb tenses to awkward word choices and miscued tone.
Your attorneys can submit their own work product before the course; we will incorporate any errors anonymously.
We will also open the floor for an informal Q&A on usage and on email style.
- Practical materials, including a UK vs. US usage guide
- Option to ask follow-up questions by email
- 9:30 am: 100 Most Common Errors
- 10:30 am: Usage Q&A
- 11:00 am: Email Style
- 11:30 am: End
- “Very practical. I liked examples. More frequent seminars.”
- “Very inspiring and ‘forward’ presentation.”
- “Excellent presenting skills, speaking about up-to-date issues, far better
than any previous ones I’ve attended.”
- “Great course, very understandable and useful.”
- “It was informative and well delivered.”
- “It was perfectly adapted to my objectives. It’s very helpful!”
- “Very pleasant and useful.”
Contact Us About This Program
If you’d like to learn more about our Transatlantic Communications program, please fill out the contact form below.