In this 90-minute interactive workshop, we discuss techniques for giving more effective feedback, assigning projects to avoid common misunderstandings, and guiding attorneys’ writing development over the long term.
We will review sample attorney work product as part of the discussion. Participants will also create custom practice checklists that will help them give assignments, review projects, and mentor attorneys.
- 9:30 am: What You Say vs. What They Hear
- 10:00 am: Style Quirks or Career Enders?
- 10:30 am: Questions for Every Writing Project
- 11:00 am: End
- “I liked all the practical help, such as the checklists and assignment tips.”
- “Many thanks.”
- “Course was very interactive.”
- “I found the examples to be most useful.”
- “Many courses are too general, but this was very concrete.”
- “Great tips for everyone.”
- “Very useful tips.”
- “The course covered a lot of issues in a short time and provided concrete steps to follow.”
- “Helpful, practical tips.”
- “Left with three good, easy-to-remember tips.”
- “Good tips for my own writing.”
- “Brief, punchy, practical.”
Contact Us About This Program
If you’d like to learn more about our Winning Feedback program, please fill out the contact form below.